The Kitchen Table
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Triplets

4 posters

Go down

The Triplets Empty The Triplets

Post by lazergun Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:18 am

So there is a single woman who is pregnant with triplets. She lives in the big city, and doesnt know many people, so when she went into labor she started walking to the hospital. She cut down an alley way to save some time, and there was a man with a gun who shot her three times. An ambulance came and rushed her to the hospital, where they delivered all three babies, two girls and a boy, and fixed her up. miraculously all three babies survived, and were soon sent home.

Twelve years later one of her daughters came to her and said, "mommy mommy your never going to believe what just happened, I just peed out a bullet!!!" So the mother told her the story of her birth twelve years ago and why that happened.

The next day her other daughter came to her and said, "mommy mommy your never going to believe what just
happened, I just peed out a bullet!!!" So the mother told her the story of her birth twelve years ago and why that happened.

The day after that her one son came running up to her and said, "mommy mommy your never going to believe what just happened," at which point the mother interrupted him and said "let me guess, you just peed out a bullet?" To which he replies, "no, I was jacking off and I shot the dog!"
lazergun
lazergun
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 348
Registration date : 2008-10-21

Back to top Go down

The Triplets Empty Re: The Triplets

Post by Sexy Kitten Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:24 am

lol!
Sexy Kitten
Sexy Kitten