The Kitchen Table
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry to ask but....um I kinda need support guys

2 posters

Go down

Sorry to ask but....um I kinda need support guys Empty Sorry to ask but....um I kinda need support guys

Post by lazergun Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:54 pm

Heidi is being induced on Monday and I cant stop thinking about everything and about what I went though to get Alex and all that shite and I just feel sooooo down huff Im sitting here after taking an hr to talk myself into getting dressed....Im ment to be taking Jed for a walk but cant be arsed, Ive had Alex in the pram from 12 for to go on the walk but thankfully shes asleep. I dunno.................no words left, all stuck in my head and heart Sad
lazergun
lazergun
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 348
Registration date : 2008-10-21

Back to top Go down

Sorry to ask but....um I kinda need support guys Empty Re: Sorry to ask but....um I kinda need support guys

Post by Shiny Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:17 am

oh sweetheart

i've been thinking of you loads over the last few days, wish there was more I could do hun.

It's bound to stir it all up for you, don't be hard on yourself for that.

have you tried writing down how you feel? just start writing and don't lift your pen off the page, even if for a while you're just writing crap like 'i don't know what to write i feel silly doing this blah blah' but it kinda frees up your mind and helps it all come pouring out. I've used it a few times and it can be pretty amazing. Doesn't work every time for me, but might be worth a go.

Hugs darling
xxxxxxxx
Shiny
Shiny
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 278

http://kitchentable.niceboard.net

Back to top Go down

Sorry to ask but....um I kinda need support guys Empty Re: Sorry to ask but....um I kinda need support guys

Post by lazergun Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:25 am

i think my best thing to do is go to the gym.. thats what i did when granda was dying. every bloody day i was in the gym. i cant though cos ive no minder for alex. the only way for me to channel this kinda thing is to hit and kick and run...take out the frustration. paper would get ripped up and thrown at the wall
lazergun
lazergun
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiny Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:30 am

what about popping balloons

or killing bubble wrap

i used to find running helped and you can do that from your door if phil's home.

I'll have a think to see if can come up with any more ideas, bit done in just now!

love ya xx
Shiny
Shiny
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 278

http://kitchentable.niceboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lazergun Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:32 am

yeah i wanna go for a run but hes at work so that wont be happening til after 11 pm lol
lazergun
lazergun
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lazergun Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:54 am

just got a text. heidi had the second gel but as much as things took off they have stopped again. they have brought her hubby a bed in and are gonna try her again in the morning. hopefully tomorrow isnt as long a day
lazergun
lazergun
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum