The Kitchen Table
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi everyone

3 posters

Go down

Hi everyone Empty Hi everyone

Post by Yorkshire pudding Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:14 am

Hi Everyone

I have just managed to get our old computer up and running and get my login details for TKT.

There is so much to tell you and you will all have to tell me what you've been up to.

My car is in the garage because I wrapped it round a lamp post.
Stan's mum died at the end of January and he had some time off work. When he was ready to go back he hurt his neck and so had another 5 weeks off. The poor love is only just getting back to normal. His Dad is doing ok and we usually see him about twice a week, either to go out for dinner, or lunch on Saturdays.
I was going to go on holiday to Australia for 3 weeks, but my employers can't spare me for more than 2 weeks so I am sitting around feeling glum that I won't get to where I wanted for my 40th this year.

We have just received the papers from the local council to apply to adopt a child. They have advised that they have closed the waiting list for 0-5 year olds, but they have recommended that we go through the application process as it is likely to open up in 8 months and we will be able to apply to other agencies then as well. We'll see how that pans out.

I was at a rally in London last Wednesday with friends from Jo's Trust the cervical cancer website. They handed in a petition to 10 Downing Street to demand that the minimum age for cervical screening be lowered back to 20 in England. My friend Clare died in September at the age of 23, having been diagnosed with terminal cervical cancer at the age of 21.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYJVGbm8ZQ4

That's about as much as I can remember right now.

Take care everyone,
Love Pauline
x

Yorkshire pudding

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone Empty Re: Hi everyone

Post by Shiny Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:29 pm

argh your employers stink pauline. The amount of times I've wanted to rush up there and belt them round the head!!!

Good to see you on here babe, we've missed you.

I'm only peeking in as have got to give mark a hand sorting his direct debits but we'll catch up soon honey.

Love you lots
xxxxx
Shiny
Shiny
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 278
Registration date : 2008-10-21

http://kitchentable.niceboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post by aaron11 Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:12 am

Looks like you're a having a really busy days.
I don't have that kind of job. Mine is just to wake up every morning, travel to work and sit down in the front of computer. But i still having fun.

make them happy

aaron11

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-06-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum