The Kitchen Table
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What am I ment to do?

2 posters

Go down

What am I ment to do? Empty What am I ment to do?

Post by lazergun Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:58 pm

My mate is getting married and I have told her I can go to the church but not the reception. Plain and simple, we cant get to the reception and if we get a taxi then we have to take her car seat and her pram into the hotel and no where to put them. If someone takes us then we cant come home when we like. Its just not possible. Into the bargain Alex wasnt invited, when I texted that I cant go she said Oh if its cos of Alex I didnt invite her cos I thought she was well enough to be minded. FFS who does she think she is! I have noone to fucking mind her! and what the hell makes her think that Alex is able to be kept by someone cos Ive never fucking told her that! As far as she knows noone as bloody kept her yet cos noone is fucking able to keep her grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. But anyways, what the hell am I ment to say? cos if I say we cant gt then she will make arrangements. Its just not at a suitable time, noone to keep alex, too much stuff if we do take her, cant get home if someone takes us. just so not possible to go Mad
lazergun
lazergun
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 348
Registration date : 2008-10-21

Back to top Go down

What am I ment to do? Empty Re: What am I ment to do?

Post by Shiny Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:22 am

take a breath honeypot, hug

I doubt she meant anything antagonistic by her text about minding, she's in wedding mode and won't necessarily be thinking about how anything she says comes across. Plus noone outside your own family really will have any idea of boo's care, so I don't think she meant anything awful by it hun.

As for what to do, if you really can't go, can you not write her a nice note wishing her a wonderful day,a nd that much as you'd like to that you wont' be able to make the evening reception but will attend the service. If you pop it on a note or card and post it, you won't be in the situation of texting where instant responses are so easy.

She's got her mind on wedding organisation mode hun, don't take anything she says to heart babe.

Big hugs

xxxx
Shiny
Shiny
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 278

http://kitchentable.niceboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lazergun Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:59 am

she said she thought that we would like the break from alex and thats why she didnt invite her, but she didnt invite her nephew either after having a whole discussion with me that she was inviting kids. ill just do what you say and pop a note in with the card cos i really cant do it, its impossible with us not driving Rolling Eyes
lazergun
lazergun
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 348

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum